Bon Jour

HELLO! Oh gosh, that was over enthusiastic  Well, I've started a blog. That probably is hashtag #stuffgirlssay on twitter. I just felt it was time to chronicle my oh so exhilarating life so when my life really is exhilarating I can look back and laugh. Ok ok, mostly this is going to be the first ever baking/food photography blog you've ever seen. (Fingers tightly crossed you catch on to my sarcasm eventually :)) I bake a lot...really a lot, and every time I do so, I mentally slap myself for still not having a blog to keep track of all the things in my repertoire  Even my mother straight up asked me why I'm not "making a portfolio" of my kitchen adventures. And I thought to myself once more and physically took my palm to my forehead. So, here I am! Finally. And in all seriousness, for all my Facebook/ instagram friends who've been lovely "likers" on all my baking photos, I thank you kindly for your enthusiasm. And it's only fair that I throw in a recipe or two along with my humble attempt to capture a pretty picture of a bedazzled cake or a plate full of cookies. So from now on forth, that'll be what's up. 

I might also sprinkle in a post here and there about inspirational stuff and feelings and whatnot. Sometimes there's just something so endearing and happy about the way the stars look at night and the fact that we all share the same sky. I've found resisting my journal to be a very challenging act.

Hmmm this is awkward, is it not? I feel like I'm talking to myself- well, I am. That being said, I would love for you to join in on the conversation one day. xx 

Zareen 

Comments

  1. Omg i love you sooo much!!!
    You will be my new read before i go to bed and when i get bored of watching Caillou or Little Bear! Lol
    And the thing about the stars!! Ur soooo cute.

    Love you Zareen. Bake me something!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you literally a billion! I'm so happy this went over well haha. Love you!!!

      Delete
  2. LOve Love Love it! you're very talented. keep us on our toes Zareen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking journal...best thing ever. Always wanted the recipes of what I could only wish you'd be baking for me ;)

    And I know when the sun goes down, the stars will be up...and here is where I will find them :)

    You shall do great!

    Always..
    Khundza Baji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, love your cover/tagline so apt for U, zaween bean :) I'm still waiting for a delivery of ur goods :p! I'm joking, take your time!! Anyways, I'm so glad you started this, now all u need is a side catering business and you will be good to go :)! Keep writing, I will definitely be coming back for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You aren't talking to yourself. :)

    I have always loved your tweets and now I'm glad you're expanding on them. You have a way of charming your audience unintentionally and it is incredibly endearing Consider me a follower.

    Good luck, this is absolute wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I believe I am blushing. :) :) Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. Oh and I love the fonts you have chosen and I have no clue why my name is shown as Nidzie, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the best. And I appreciate you so much it makes me sick :)

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness Zareen! You gave me chills! I loved every single bit of it! This is amazing, I'm so glad you're pursuing journalism because this is raw talent! I am definitely a member of your audience, no doubt. Keep doing what you're doing because it is absolutely splendid! I hope you don't mind me sharing your blog with some friends.
    (;
    -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahlena that made me so happy I cannot tell you!! Thank you thank you so much!! I'm even more encouraged now to keep writing :) xo Thanks again sweet lady.

      Delete

Post a Comment